- Apple iPhone 6 (May 2015 – Present)
- Canon EOS 40D — 10.1MP (May 2008 – Present)
- Canon EOS Rebel XS1 — 35mm film SLR (October 13, 2009 – July 10, 20102)
- [Sold] Canon EOS Digital Rebel3 — 6.3MP (January 2008-April 2008)
- [Retired] Canon SD600 Digital Elph — 6MP (January 2007-January 2008)
- [Retired] Canon PowerShot A40 — 2MP4 (2003-2007)
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC EX HSM (acquired April 28, 2009)
- [Sold] Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM (acquired April 1, 2010 – sold January 31, 2015; my review)
- (2) Sandisk Extreme III 8GB CompactFlash
- (1) SanDisk Ultra II 8GB CompactFlash
- (2) Sandisk Ultra II 4GB CompactFlash
- [Sold January 20, 2015] Shootsac
- Copper Hill Images QuikStrips and SensorSwipe — basic kit includes Eclipse sensor cleaner (replaces the more expensive Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs Type 2
- Copper Hill Images SensorView
- Photographic Solutions Eclipse E2 CCD Sensor Cleaner
- Amod AGL3080 GPS Data Logger
- Drobo version 2, with FireWire 800) — 4.1TB protected hard drive space (1.5TB + 2.0TB + 2.0TB + 1.0TB)
- [Custom-built PC] Shuttle SN68SG2 computer running Windows XP (May 30, 2008 — more details)
- Custom-built PC (February 22, 2010 — more details)
- Shuttle SG31G2-V2
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66GHz 4MB L2 Cache Quad-Core Processor
- Kingston Value RAM DDR2-800 CL6 SDRAM (KVR800D2N6/2G) — 4GB (2 x 2GB)
- Seagate 250GB ST3250410AS SATA2 16MB (cache) 7200RPM hard drive
- NEC AD-7170A DVD burner
- Dell 22″ S2209W LCD Widescreen Monitor (added April 25, 2009)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Noise Ninja
Disclaimer: I use Amazon affiliate links in exchange for a minuscule percentage of the purchase price. It’ll help pay for web hosting and equipment upgrades. I’m not sponsored.
- May 24, 2016 — Added camera (Apple iPhone 6). Made note of selling lens (Canon EF 85mm f/1.8). Updated current Adobe Photoshop Lightroom version (5). Made note of selling Shootsac. Removed Pantone huey MEU101 (monitor color calibration).
- April 23, 2011 — [Drobo] Upgraded 500GB hard drive to 2.0TB. Space available for data: 2.7TB > 4.1TB
- July 27th, 2010 — Canon Rebel XS film SLR camera broke. Rest in piece.
- April 19th, 2010 — Sold Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- April 1st, 2010 — Added Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM lens
- March 24th, 2010 — Added QuikStrips, SensorSwipe and SensorView. Removed Sensor Swabs.
- March 2nd, 2010 — Edited custom-built PC.
- February 16th, 2010 — Added 2.0TB hard drive to Drobo; Pantone huey MEU101